HERITAGE HUNT PROPERTIES - DAYS ON MARKET
Best Way to keep up to date with:
- What is Selling and for how much?
- New Listings on the Market
- How long do listings take to sell?
- Where are my new neighbors ?
- What is happening in my neighborhood with sales/listings and more...
- Sign up with Michele to receive Listing & Sale alerts - FREE, No Obligation, No Phone calls and No Spam! Just great info delivered to you when you want it.
Average Days on Market
Average Days Contract to Settlement
Average Days to Settlement
How To Analyze Days on Market
You will need more than just the charts to understand specific market activity but they are a great start. We can customize these for specific properties to be able to show you updated information on the fly. If you are looking for specific information, please contact us.
This metric group covers 3 different metrics related to the average time a listing is on market prior to settlement: Days to Contract, Days Contract to Settle, and Days to Settle.
Days on Market: Calculation based upon the number of days a property is listed before receiving a contract. It is calculated based upon the property and accumulates between listings. It is the total number of days from the date when a property first comes on the market (list date) to the time is taken off the market due to a sale (contract date) or off market condition (off market date). If a property changes between Active and other statuses during the life of the listing(s), the cumulative on market time is tracked.
Contract to Settle: This is the amount of time between the date a listing was taken off the market due to a contract being received (contract date) and the date the transaction was settled (close date).
Days to Settle: This is the total amount of time between when a property first comes on the market (list date) until the date the transaction was ultimately settled (close date). For any sale in a given period, the Days to Settle equals the "Days to Contract" + "Contract to Settle".
- Average Contract to Settle - For homes that sold in a given period, the average number of days between the contract date and settlement date.
- Average Days on Market (DOM) - For homes that sold in a given period, the average number of days from list date to contract date.
- Average Days to Settle - For homes sold in a given period, the average number of days from list date to close date (including the time between contract and settlement).