$ Per Square Foot
Best Way to keep up to date with:
- What is Selling and for how much?
- New Listings on the Market
- How long do listings take to sell?
- Where are my new neighbors ?
- What is happening in my neighborhood with sales/listings and more...
- Sign up with Michele to receive Listing & Sale alerts - FREE, No Obligation, No Phone calls and No Spam! Just great info delivered to you when you want it.
Average Sold $/Sq.Ft. (Solds)
Average List $/Sq.Ft. (Active Listings)
Average List $/Sq.Ft. (New Listings)
Average List $/Sq.Ft. (Closed Sales)
How To Analyze $ Per Square Foot
You will need more than just the charts to understand specific market data but they are a great start. We can customize these for specific properties to be able to show you updated information on the fly. If you are looking for specific information, please contact us.
- Average Sold $/SqFt – The average gross price-per-square-foot for homes that closed during that period.
- Average List $/SqFt (Actives) – The average list price-per-square-foot for homes that ended the period as active listings. Note, the calculation used by SmartCharts is on a transactional basis, not using the aggregate square footage for all properties and then dividing by the aggregate price for all properties.
- Average List $/SqFt (New Listings) – The average list price-per-square-foot for homes placed for sale during that time period.
- Average List $/SqFt (Sales) – The average list price-per-square-foot (at time of contract) for homes sold in that period.