HERITAGE HUNT - PRICING TRENDS
Best Way to keep up to date with:
- What is Selling and for how much?
- New Listings on the Market
- How long do listings take to sell?
- Where are my new neighbors ?
- What is happening in my neighborhood with sales/listings and more...
- Sign up with Michele to receive Listing & Sale alerts - FREE, No Obligation, No Phone calls and No Spam! Just great info delivered to you when you want it.
Average Sold Pricing (SOLD)
Average List Pricing (SOLD)
Average List Pricing (Active Listings)
Average List Pricing (New Listings)
Average List Pricing (Pending Listings)
PricingTrends How To Analyze Them
You will need more than just the charts to understand specific pricing trends but they are a great start. We can customize these for specific properties to be able to show you updated information on the fly. If you are looking for specific information, please contact us.
- Average Sold Price – The average gross price for homes that closed during that period.
- Average List Price (Sales) – The average list price (at time of contract) for homes sold in that period.
- Average List Price (Actives) – The average list price for homes that ended the period as active listings.
- Average List Price (New Listings) – The average list price for homes placed for sale during that time period.
- Average List Price (New Pendings) – The average list price (at time of contract) for listings that went to Pending during that time period.