- a. Trash pickup on Mondays and Thursdays; recycling pickup on Mondays.
- b. Snow removal from the roads and parking lots (not your driveway or sidewalk).
- c. Comcast digital telephone, HDTV, and high-speed Internet service (includes modem, router and Norton security) which saves about $110 per month compared to retail rates.
- d. 18-hole Arthur Hills designed Championship golf course (access via memberships and pay for play). Go to Golf Information page on our web site for more information.
- e. Monthly home delivery of an award-winning, 50-page+ community newsletter (The Heritage Horn) detailing community news and events, meetings, four community calendars and 60+ social club listings.
- f. Two in-house TV channels- one for community announcements and one for the front gate. All vehicles entering and leaving the community are video recorded with the ability to playback for law enforcement.
- g. Community broadcast emails with community announcements, emergency-related telephone calls and an access-limited community directory of residents. Please note residents may opt-out of these services by completing an authorization request form.
- h. Use of the front gate transponders.
- i. Access to two clubhouses with ability to reserve rooms (conditions apply) and order banquet services. Clubhouses include among other things, two libraries, game tables, a craft room and wood shop.
- j. Use of the formal dining room and lounge and ability to maintain a credit account
- k. Access to member events such as concerts, plays and banquets (event costs may apply).
- l. Access to the indoor Fitness Center which includes an exercise room with 17 pieces of equipment and free weights, aerobics room, fitness and aquatic classes, indoor and outdoor pools, five tennis courts (three lighted, two marked for Pickle ball), and two bocce courts.
- m. Free access to Associa Advantage, a service that provides exclusive discounts on household goods and services.
- n. Free weekly listing and distribution of all homes for sale, rent or having an Open House. List available at the Main Gate, Clubhouse Front Desk & website. Potential buyer information packages are available.
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]Disclaimer: Please check latest HOA docs for updated HOA Rules and Coverage. This information has been updated August 2016 and is provided for informational purposes only