Best Way to keep up to date with:
- What is Selling and for how much?
- New Listings on the Market
- How long do listings take to sell?
- Where are my new neighbors ?
- What is happening in my neighborhood with sales/listings and more...
- Sign up with Michele to receive Listing & Sale alerts - FREE, No Obligation, No Phone calls and No Spam! Just great info delivered to you when you want it.
Average Sales Price to Original List Price Ratio
Average Sales Price to List Price Ratio
How to Analyze Pricing Ratios
You will need more than just the charts to understand specific market data but they are a great start. We can customize these for specific properties to be able to show you updated information on the fly. If you are looking for specific information, please contact us.
- Average SP to LP Ratio – The Average Sold Price to (Last) List Price Ratio for homes sold in a given period. This represents the average of the ratios for the gross sales price to the final list price (at time of contract) for individual listings.
- Average SP to OLP Ratio – The Average Sold Price to Original List Price Ratio for home sold in a given period. This represents the average of the ratios for the gross sales price to the original list price for individual listings that closed.